Im 2nd guessing this pregnancy

I have 2 kids w my partner, hes never help me take care of them, only the 1st week of bringing them home. And he only looks after them, if he wants me to snowblow or mow the lawn. But he never change their diapers or wipe their poop, ever. 1st time he ever did it, was when i went into labor w my 2nd child, and he had to care for our oldest.

My partner thinks that he isnt obligated to help w the kids or around the house, because hes the man, and the sole provider. So i do everything in the house to myself, while taking care of the kids myself.

He only works 3 days, but on his days off, hed be on his own, in our room, or in the garage, touching his phone. Hed stay up very late too, touching his phone. He nevers spend time w us.

He always come home from work, all mad too. Hes always full of hate. My 2yr old would want to play w him, and hug him, hed just tell my 2yr old to go away. So sad. And hed get agitated when our kids are loud, expecting to have peace after he comes home from work. But it isnt possible.

Now im pregnant again, i really dont want to be pregnant at this moment. I feel like this isnt the right time. Its very difficult. I cant even support myself, how can i support 3 of them :(