My bf doesn’t text me at all

So in the beginning of the relationship we would text almost everyday all day and if we didn’t talk much some days he would call before bed and he also usually called even if we texted all day. Up until about two weeks ago (when i left for Florida) we’ve barely talked and he hasn’t called. Like it’ll get to 6/7/8pm and i haven’t heard from him and if i wanna talk it’s like i have to be the one to reach out and it’s really bothering me because i feel like he doesn’t want to talk to me. And i feel annoying when i reach out now because I’ll get left on read or he’ll just not open it but be active on social media. I’m just really confused because i was planning on talking to him about it on Thursday when i saw him finally but things were so perfect like they usually were and he took me home to meet his parents. And he even got me a Christmas present but we haven’t exchanged yet because it just came in yesterday. But it’s 7pm now and i still haven’t heard from him and it makes me feel shitty. But i don’t know if this is something i should talk to him about or just let it be since everything was fine in person