Early pregnancy symptoms or Fibromyalgia?

So I have fibromyalgia, I’ve known about it and have been treating it for about three years now. Typically I have aches, stiffness, joint pain, skin sensitivity, tenderness, and more. I also have been struggling with my baby fever. It’s become slightly obsessive and I’m working through it the best I can. My husband isn’t wanting kids at this time, so we aren’t actively trying. But we use some forms of contraception, I am on BC and he pulls out. I am usually good about taking my BC right but this month I took a few wrong doses and I’m experiencing some unusual symptoms. We had unprotected sex four days before I would’ve ovulated and the day I would have ovulated, and I’m about 4 DPO. The last four days I have been nauseous more than normal, I have been more fatigued, I’ve had slight cramps (too early to be pms), and the two biggest symptoms that are highly unusual are extremely tender breasts and a higher than normal temp (I’m not sick). I also had a coworker point out I look really flushed. I’m normally always cold but lately I find myself getting really hot.

Basically I am just trying to determine if these are fibromyalgia symptoms or early pregnancy symptoms.