Soooo...STORYTIME! 😂

Jordan • I don't know what to say 😊

I’m really protective with mines!!!! Like I will kill for my family!

So, my 20 year-old sister has been in this relationship with this BOY (he is 21 but lacks the mentality of a man😁) for a while. They were together since she was 18 and he was 19. Since they’ve been together he has cheated on her countless times, given her a disease (curable! THANK GOD! 😷), got her pregnant, complained about being a father, and then bashed my sister for not bouncing back fast enough.

He makes fun of her body and disrespects my mother even tho she allowed him to live under her roof after his mother kick him out. So, in the past, I’ve tried to cut him (like with one of those butcher knives ladies😂 I went to the kitchen and swiper no swiping that bitch and charged at his ass!) because he disrespected my mother!

Like the only reason I didn’t was because my dad held me back and he is over 200 pounds of muscle😂! Yesterday, I overheard him talking about my sisters body (which is the first time I ACTUALLY heard it because she would only tell me about it) and I tried to attack him and threw wooden blocks at his head 😂😂😂 He came at me like he was going to hit me and now his toxic ass has to move out and my sister wants nothing to do with him anymore! And I’m just sitting here after all my hard work as a little sister like:

But moral of the story is: I’m super crazy and that craziness shows when my family is attacked whether it’s verbally or whatever!

Is anyone else crazy as hell? 😂