I just wanna say thank you

This has been on my mind for a few weeks but haven’t really had time to figure out who she is and actually thank her in person so it’s been bothering me and I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I just wanna say thank you to the lady who made some jerk off in a pizza place stfu about my dog who happens to be a pit. To make a long story short I went to my local pizza place with my roommate and took my dog for a walk since he’s spoiled and loves his walks, while I was inside waiting for my food, this guy was saying how “that dog is gonna tip your ass off” or something on the lines like that until he seen this lady petting him and how sweet he is and when she walked in I said “he’s such a good boy” and she said that “he is so much sweeter and friendlier than my small dogs, especially towards people”. And as soon as she said that the guy shut up so quick about him and looked like he was just shown the fuck up. Like don’t bully my breed he’s lucky that he seen how sweet he was towards people my dog loves people loves just someone saying hi to him and giving him pets like any other dog. Yes he maybe a pit bull but shit he’s way more sweeter than any little dog out there. So a lesson to people who have a problem with pits it’s not the dog ever it’s the owner, my dog is spoiled rotten like a human he’s also going to be treated like a human since he’s gonna be treated like part of the family. Don’t bully my breed! My pittie is the best. I also included a picture of my sweet baby Brutus.