Stop what your doing (trigger warning)

Everyone please stop whatever your doing and say a prayer for my niece. She’s 5 and has already had an extremely hard life at the hands of her egg donors multiple pass boyfriends , from sexual assault to physical abuse, I was just informed she’d be taken back into the cps office ( I don’t know what for this time but I will update as soon as I do) so I’m begging everyone to please pray for my sweet girl and her dad and my best friend (step mom) who by court order have to allow this sweet girl to go to the egg donors and now have to deal with this bull shit system who have failed her once already, again💔 please lord let this be the last time she ever has to see the monster who brought her into this world😭😭😭😭

Update: her egg donor actually stepped up and took her to CPS! She has been assault by her baby sitters boyfriend and an investigation has been launched💔 please pray she gets justice.

Extra:her egg donor is off drugs and working a full time job trying to better herself and her life for her 3 children.