Women are so offended by shit...

So me and my partner were in McDonalds and were joking on and having a laugh ect and just taking the piss out of each other, because that's what we're like😂😂

So anyways I was calling him a specky ginger because he wears glasses and his facial stubble is ginger) so he calls me a fat albino (I have real pale skin!) So we're sat laughing and eating.

Then I go to the toilet and some woman comes out the cubical whilst I'm washing my hands and she goes "I can't believe he called you fat! Are you going to break up with him?? I would" and I went to say we were joking with each other ect and before I do she goes "he's a vile human" and walks out of the bathroom...

Like did she not hear what I was saying to him? Did she not see the laughing and smiling and hugging? Ughhh sorry I just needed to rant.

And before you all come at me with the "you should never make fun of anyone's weight ect, you don't know what they're going through" I had an eating disorder between the he ages of 16-20. But I can tell when someone is joking and don't get all butthurt over it! And why should it matter to anyone else what he says? He's saying it to me not them!!