Would you like a period subscription box??

I’ve seen a few period subscription boxes that are delivered to your door every month. They have bath bombs, pads, tampons, soft things, and of course, chocolate. I’m thinking of starting one of my own and thought that <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>/Glow is the perfect place to find out what people like/dislike about their boxes.

Some ideas of mine-

-definitely make it less than 20$

-fancy chocolate (bark, caramel, colorful, etc.)

-period advice, kinda like the gems on this app with true/false questions, facts, and survival tips

-memes?? I know when I’m on my period I fall into a rabbit hole of horror stories and period tweets

-bath bombs. I would make them myself, name them things like Japan is Attacking, Dear Aunt Flo, Satan’s Waterfall, and The Red River (colored red, of course)

-fancy popcorn. Idk if it’s just me but my go-to indulgence while surfing the red wave is fancy popcorn with chocolate, caramel, and sprinkles, pretzels, and marshmallows on it.

-have the website be very open and upfront about periods, no generic dodging the topic tampon commercial stuff.

If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it so much!!

Vote below to see results!