Not feeling good. Feet so sore and in pain... down there ๐Ÿ˜•

Alex

Just venting! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป

I definitely want my baby to stay inside my belly for as long as possible but this weight is finally starting to hit me hard. I am 35 weeks and I've gained 55 pounds!

I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far (except for failing my 1 hour glucose test-blegh-thankfully passed the 3 hour). I never thought I'd wish my baby would come ASAP but now I would welcome her ANY day.

I'm 5'9" and my usual weight is about 125 and size B so I'm a thin person with small boobs, basically. I am now 180 pounds and have DD+ boobies. Yesterday my sister came to town to set up the nursery, god bless her, and we went to Target. It took me 4 minutes to walk the length of one aisle, wobbling side to side the entire time, panting, my feet searing in pain like knives are jabbing into the bottoms of them ๐Ÿ˜– This happens any day I walk for more than 10 or 15 minutes now! It took 2 hours to do what would normally take 15 mins.

Maybe TMI: a few days ago I also got my first hemorrhoid and OMG it sucks. It is about the size of a black bean and my doctors said the weight of the baby is pushing it out. It hurts so much! It hurts to sit, stand, walk and use the bathroom. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm laying on my side, but then my hips start hurting.

How do you women who work on your feet do it?!

I keep asking my doctor if my weight is okay and if the baby is okay. I am vegan and even though I eat a lot of food every day, it's mostly very healthy food. Veggies, beans, nuts, fruit, water, bread, pasta. She said the amount of weight I gained is fine, I'm just going to be 'uncomfortable' for the next 4 weeks. The baby is measuring exactly right. I know I'm lucky but omg am I in pain! โ˜น

Side note: I look like a beached whale ๐Ÿณ