PSA for Everyone

I know it’s pretty early for everyone but I wanted to let you all know this. When your baby does start to move and becomes pretty active, don’t ignore decreased movement. If you baby is pretty much moving every day it’s not normal for it to suddenly stop moving for two days.

There will be people on here that say “the baby is asleep”, “the baby won’t have predictable movements until 30 weeks”, and other things. Please don’t listen. Try to get your baby to move by drinking something cold and sweet and then lay on your side. If nothing happens for an hour please call your OB.

On August 22nd, 2018 I went to the hospital because I hadn’t felt my daughter move in a couple days. I was 25 weeks. I asked ladies on here and got the same excuses that I posted above. So I shoved it aside and didn’t think about it. I went in at 6pm and expected to see her and be sent home. I laid in the hospital bed as they took a sonogram and there was nothing. She was pronounced dead.

I was then told that I would be going to labour and delivery in order to be induced. I didn’t end up giving birth to her until 2:00am on August 25th. I held her lifeless body for a few hours and then she was sent to be tested and cremated.

I’m not telling you this to scare you. I’m telling you this to warn you. This app is nice for some things, but don’t gamble with your child’s health.

I’m lucky that I’m now pregnant with my son due on July 4th but nothing will replace her.