I need advice/help

16 and need help, me and one of my mates have kinda had some sexual tension between us recently and when we got drunk we ended up sleeping together, but I don’t remember anything that happened that night except for us having sex and a few other things, and now i am scared because he didnt use a condom, and i was ovulating at the time, its been 10 days and my period is due in 8, I’m scared i might be pregnant, ive been ignoring this whole situation because it hurts, the next morning he left and we haven’t spoken since, he said it was my fault and it shouldn’t have happened, i agree it was a mistake but it was not all my fault, I don’t even remember how it happened? I understand and accept his decision to stay away from me but it hurts because we were so close, he knows i have a chance of being pregnant, if i am i will have to get an abortion, my mum can’t know about it but i have my cousin and sisters support, is there a possibility i am pregnant? When is the earliest time i can take a test? This is so overwhelming