Would you leave?

So a few days ago my husband asked me if he could check his emails from my phone since his didn’t work and of course I was okay with that but he forgot to log out and I didn’t check so last night I got a few emails from POF dating app saying some girls matched my profile and I was like wtf since I’m not on a dating app and especially not to find girls lol. So whenever I opened them I realized it was still my husband’s account and I saw in his inbox that he had tons of emails from POF so I logged in his profile and I saw he’s been sexting and matching girls for a while now. To one of them he said he was just “trying to beat cheeks”, he told another one how nice her booty was and stuff like that. And they were all like “add me on Snapchat”. Whenever I confronted him about it he denied everything and I had to show him that I knew for him to finally admit it. I asked him why he’d do that to me and his excuse was “I’m sorry I know I’m a fucking dumbass I have s lot of shit in my mind but I love you with all my heart”. I am 8 months pregnant and I don’t need the stress but it literally broke my heart. We’re having our little baby soon and he’s always seemed so excited about it but idk what to do... Should I leave or should I forgive him? If I wasn’t pregnant I would just leave him but I find him a bit harder now that we have a kid on the day and these hormones are not helping me think straight😞

Vote below to see results!