Boyfriend says I’m selfish

My boyfriend of two and a half years is telling me that I’m being selfish for not wanting to abort our baby.. I’m 12w3d and from the moment I found out, at 4w, I’ve been very attached. Im pro choice but it’s against my personal morals to ever get an abortion. Especially since I’ve had two miscarriages in the past. He says I’m forcing him into being a parent (he already has 5 other kids so??) and I told him that if he didn’t want to be a parent with me he didn’t have to and he could leave. I told him that he could sign over his parental rights if he didn’t want anything to do with the baby. Which after that, he said I was selfishly making him either give up a child or give up me. And he claims to not want to give up me.

He said that if I cared about him I would’ve waited to get pregnant. I stopped taking my birth control for medical reasons and I told him as soon as I did. He doesn’t like using condoms and it was his choice not to pull out when we had sex. I never forced him into anything and he’s claiming I did. I’m at a total loss. I don’t know what to do with him. I left and after two weeks he came back begging to make things work. But last night just kept going on and on about how selfish I was and he was hoping after the two weeks I’d be less selfish and “get rid” of the baby. I’ve told him several times to leave. That I would be fine on my own without him. Why won’t he just let me go if he hates me so much for being pregnant. 😒😒