Unsatisfactory sex with husband

Jyotsana

Hi all, I have been married for 2 years with a guy whom I knew barely for 3 months before getting married. When we got married, even then I noticed a little weirdness in him. For eg:- his palm would sweat whenever I would come close to him, or he would become sort of stiff. I thought it’s cuz he never had sex, however he claims to have 3-4 gf’s before. Don’t get me wrong, I love my husband too much and so I have been ignoring everything, but it’s been 2 years. Whenever we think of doing something, he doesn’t want to kiss me or even participate. He would just want to lie down and get a job, that’s all the sex that he wants. If I try to push him, he will move away or make fun of me. It’s been so many years yet he doesn’t seem interested. I thought he had some physical prob so I took to the doc for consultation and everything was alright. I am confused is it that he doesn’t like me, or he doesn’t like sex at all or he doesn’t want to do any work at all. However he always seem interested in strip clubs, ofcos he cannot show his excitement but I can feel it. Whenever I push him to talk, he gets annoyed and we have huge argument over how I don’t trust him. Please suggest what to do?