*Long post* Am I being ridiculous?

Rebecca • Emilia Rose 05/10/2019 🥰🌹

Okay so my mother in law is throwing me a baby shower and I’m grateful that we’re in a position to do so but I feel like she’s doing it for herself. Like she calls it her shower and then catches herself and says “our” shower.

She has the whole day planned with different activities and food and how she wants it to look like. She hasn’t bothered asking what I would like for the day and it annoys me but I don’t want to say anything cause I don’t want to sound ungrateful.

She’s also inviting a bunch of people I’ve never met and has even invited a coworker who lives in another state that even she’s never met in person!

I’ve invited a couple of friends from my side, literally 2 people and I don’t have much family who would want to come to the shower so I feel like on the day of the shower that I’m going to be miserable. I feel like could honestly not be there and no one would notice 😞

I’ve had MY baby shower planned out in my head since I found out I was pregnant and I’m just disappointed that it seems like no one cares how I feel about it. Ladies let me know what you think. Whether I’m being ridiculous or if you’ve gone through the same problem. Just anything 😅