I know what I did was wrong

I’m 16 and my first boyfriend was abusive to me. We aren’t dating anymore because I broke it off, but I never told him I kissed two guys while dating him. I know y’all at going to call me a whore but I did what I did and I don’t regret it. I went on a cruise over the summer with my grandmother. (We went with some of her friends) sooo she stayed with them and I hung out with the other teens on the ship. I met a group of people and we were hanging out almost all the time. (I have a bunch of stories about our adventures but that’s for a later time) One of the nights we played truth or dare, and I got dared to kiss one of the guys in the group and I didn’t it. It was nothing special, one of the other girls joined us later and wanted proof that I did it because she couldn’t believe that I kissed him ( let’s call him M) So M he was gay but he kissed me again anyway because he wasn’t gonna to turn down a dare. And we were super close so he was fine with it. There was another guy in the group let’s call him A. I thought he had a crush on one of the girls in the group and everybody in the group thought that he had a crush on the other girl, but at the end of the week right before I was about to go to sleep last night we had walked everybody to their rooms then he walked me to my room and it was just the two of us. I was crying because I knew I probably wouldn’t see the again so he hugged me and we just talked a little longer. So I turned around to go into my room, he asked me if my lips were only for M, and I said no. I turned around again and was about to unlock the door when A grabs my wrist and turned me around and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed him back. His kiss was sweet and gentle and something I wasn’t used to. I just melted in his arms, after I turned around and went into my room smiling like an idiot.

I didn’t break up with my ex because of this, I just was done with the abuse. Now I’m single and I’m happy. I broke up with him in October but I just wasn’t ready to tell anyone. I know you guys are going to call me a whore and a slut but I honestly would do it again, because I felt alive. Sorry this was long, and y’all probably don’t care but I needed to get this off my chest.