I've got a hole in my thigh? TMI

A little background:

I'm currently 26 years old, had a baby 3 months ago and have always been overweight. One of the "complications" of obesity is ingrown hair and blisters in the pelvic region from skin rubbing together. I've gotten these painful blisters for nearly 13 years and I've only been told by a doctor that theres really nothing that can be done, so I get by. Usually they pop, blood comes out, they heal and I move on.

Recently I had a blister on my inner left thigh, and like usual it filled with blood and started oozing out. The pain went away and I didn't think much of it. A couple days pass and I notice that its bleeding again.

When I looked, there now appears to be a large hole where the head of the blister was. It kind of seems like theres a blood clot inside, but it's hard to tell, as this has never happened before.

I'm in absolutely no pain, theres no pus or foul smell so I'm not rushing out to the hospital or anything, and it's 3am so there are no walk-in clinics open. I'm just trying to find out if anyone has ever seen or had this happen, and what did you do? I'm not even sure how to google this to find information.