My Best Friend’s Half Brother part 2

Hebiancao

Before I begin, I just want to say that this is my first story, and will only keep going if I’m asked to. Also, I’m hoping this will go deeper than just hookups and having sex, I’d like to see the characters grow a relationship. And one more thing, this is based off of a true story that happened to me. Without further a do....

I let out soft moans as my nipples became erect. I started to feel a bulge grow in his pants, which only made my pussy throb even harder, and get wetter. He then started to move down, still caressing my soft, pinkish boobs, leaving hickeys all the way down. I felt like I was on top of the world. I guess I’ve never really noticed it until now, but I think it’s always been in my mind that I liked him in a way, which felt so wrong because he’s my best friends half brother, but so right at the same time. He eventually got to my matching black thong, that was soaked from my wet pussy. He ripped it off with his teeth, as he started moving his tongue across my clit. He went back and forth from flicking my clit with his tongue to shoving it in my pussy. He started to suck on my clit....

To be continued...