Screen positive for DS 1-60, 2% chance

I am hopeful but worried at the same time. Had my scan and blood test done yesterday at 13weeks and midwife called today to offer me an invasive test to collect the liquid from placenta with miscarriage risk or wait until 20 weeks to scan again and check the chances. I’ve opted for scan of course 🙏🏻

Does anyone know this numbers results? She is saying is a bit higher but it doesn’t mean anything yet as baby still small to be sure of Down syndrome. I’m praying my baby is ok 🙏🏻