Trying your best

Al

I just feel like ranting to people who understand what I’m going through!

I just feel like getting pregnant is not nearly as easy as the girls I went to high school with made it seem.

Seriously, and I’m not trying to just be negative and jealous, about 10-15 girls in my high school got pregnant every year I was there. We were a small town with only one high school but, that’s still a lot. Now that I’m older it’s still happening in my hometown. And I just don’t get it.

I don’t get how you can deliberately try and fail repeatedly but young girls who aren’t even really ready yet “accidentally” get pregnant like every 5 minutes in front of me. It’s just a bit frustrating.

I’ve been with my husband since I was a freshman in high school, he was a senior. I’ve never been on birth control for personal reasons but we were always careful like we were supposed to be.

Now, we’re married and trying and it’s just really hitting me on how NOT easy this whole thing is. Which makes me rethink alllll of my teenage years thinking I could get pregnant any moment on accident.

Yeahhhh freakin right🙄

Okay rant over, thanks for coming to my ted talk, I hope you & me both get a BFP soon! 😘