Am I Pregnant?

Okay so i’m new here but I’m 23, have one child born in 2015, I had a miscarriage Aug 2017 and have been actively trying ever since. I have not taken birth control since 2014. I have PCOS and regular ovarian cyst ruptured. My periods are definitely not regular nor is my flow. My last period was very strange though. It was 4 days before my expected period when I started having brown discharge. 2 days before my expected period the discharge was Pink. Then I did have some clots and a slight flow but I could only see the actual blood when I wiped. It was never enough flow to use and sanitary products. Just enough to put a spot or two on my panties. I was in so much pain that it made me think I was having another cyst rupture, miscarriage or fixing to have a really harsh period. My question is doesn’t brown and pink discharge signify implantation bleeding and that I could still bleed and pass clots if I It was during implantation bleeding or even still have a period? It’s been 3 years and I’m starting to wonder if I’m defective or if something is wrong.