Tattoo fever

Elizabeth • tatted hairstylist 💇🏼‍♀️✂️☺️Bunny momma 🐰

So recently I’ve gotten a couple small tattoos. And I’m getting another small one Friday with my mom! This is the worst I ever had tattoo fever 😂 it has been a year since I have gotten one. And I’ll be getting a couple big ones over the next couple of months. Especially in June for my birthday ☺️☺️

Who gets tattoo fever !? And how many do you have ? Lol I have 7!

Here’s mine in order and a before and after photo of a fix up that I want to add more to

This one was my very first tattoo. I loved it when I got it, now I hate it! I got this when I turned 18, almost 6 years ago.

This tattoo was supposed to be my favorite tattoo! I got this when I was in beauty school. I absolutely hated this tattoo!!! The lines were horrible! The word was done freehanded and upside down! It took me 4 years to find someone to fix it!

This is what it looks like now. It’s not finished yet I wanna add more to it. And add a drop shadow behind it. And eventually this will be part of a sleeve.

This bunny I got this as a spur of the moment. My one friend was going to get a tattoo, and I went with her and asked if he had time to do something for me. Reason I got a bunny is because of my baby boy! (My bunny) And the heart there is what I’ll be getting Friday ☺️

This one is the Little Dipper. A lot of people always ask me if it’s an earring tattoo. And it sort of bugs me. I don’t understand how you can’t tell it’s the Little Dipper. Or at least the Big Dipper. I got this with my aunt little over a year ago! Don’t mind my fat neck 😂

This one is a new one ☺️ got this about two weeks ago. My aunt got the other half of it. My girl is holding the peanut butter and her girl is holding the jelly

These two are my most recent ones that I got last Friday. These two are my favorite ones so far! The one on my finger has to get touched back up more this Friday. With the way my skin is on my finger 3 or 4 of the lines didn’t take right