Herpes or just overthinking?

I apologize for the long post.

I’m currently 39 weeks pregnant.

I had a cold sore about 3 weeks ago (recurrent cold sore, have had them since I was younger).

I was extra paranoid and washed my hands maybe 20 times a day (not exaggerating, I think I developed eczema on my hands from the excess washing). Because I was scared of auto inoculation/accidentally touching my vaginal area after touching my cold sore, even tho it’s rare to spread it on ur own body.

Due to unrelated reasons, my husband and I haven’t had sex in maybe 2 months (general pregnancy discomfort and busy schedules).

After my cold sore healed up (and it was about a week after even) my husband and I felt frisky and had sex. Making out, gave him oral, and then I dried him and then we had sex (with some lubricant).

Like right after/the next day I started feeling raw and red down there (probably because we haven’t done it in so long it felt like the first time). ALSO I had a concurrent mild yeast infection and still have it I think (with to discharge but no intense itching).

I also noticed like a small vertical “paper cut” that’s reddish and only slightly uncomfortable when I press on it. It’s located alllll the way up above my clitoral hood, where the skin folds meet to form the mons pubis/pubic bone area.

Could this be herpes from my supposedly healed cold sore that I could have gotten indirectly thru my husbands penis from my mouth?!

I’ve had a yeast infection before and I can vaguely remember I had a cut as well back then but I can’t remember.

I asked my OB at my appt and she brushed it off and said I prob have yeast, but she didn’t examine it thoroughly.

I’m so scared for it to be herpes and to have an outbreak during delivery 😱

I keep googling it and see that small cut can be herpes. Anyone have this and turns out it was either that or yeast infection? It’s just one cut and no pus, no ulcers/blisters, no prodromal symptoms from what I remember.

Someone help out an OCD mama 😭