Your Symptoms Before BFP

Jessica - FTM 3 Year Old Daughter

Alright ladies what were ur symptoms before you got bfp!!!

Feel feel ladies that are in ttw or even longer then that to post your symptoms. Keep us updated too!!!

No BFP YET (6 weeks preggo if I was)

Symptoms: Nausea, Lower abdominal tugging and twinging, hip pain, nipple senstivity, back pain, fatigue, ravenous hunger after 5pm, drinking water all the time and emotional like I just hit puberty.

Whose next....

Update 3/11 : Last night I ate at a Chinese Buffet. Omg so excited!!! My sister went with hubby and I, and she was like "did you get replaced by an alien, you never eat this much let alone more then me, ever". I had two full plates and a plate of dessert. I ate all of it!!!! Hmm it was delicious! Still thirsty! Nausea in am if I don't eat! Emotional! Obviously peeing more but I'm drinking well over a gallon of water a day. Nipples are still sensitive/sore. I just feel different it's a weird vulnerable euphoria. Glad the trapped gas has gotten better!!! Too nervous to call for doc appointment afraid they will think I'm crazy!

3/14 Update: Tuesday I went to doctors because I have pink eye. Ugh (had an interview on Thursday so no makeup type of fun). They did a blood test and urine, surprise surprise...came back negative. :( Today my right boob has been killing me! I'm still nauseated, acne..killer backache..emotional...going to bed early. Even hubby was like, I think you still might be pregnant and I agree. My boobs have kept on getting bigger, today I have great clevage. ;) Almost like I'm about to start my period which can't be true cause the light spotting I had was less then two weeks ago. So I'm like wtf is going on with me. The doctor tested everything...and it all came back great. So I'm totally lost and confused. If symptoms keep up, I'm getting an frer this weekend and testing. I know I shouldn't say screw the doctor but I mean come on! I'll keep everyone posted!!

Final Update 3/24: I am updating for everyone who might look this up to find answers. Two days ago, I started cramping lightly. My boobs were huge and super sore. Last night, when I wiped I had blood. This morning, I had clots and a lot of pressure and strong cramps. So I started af, it's still lighter then normal which might just be because I'm eating better or the prenatals. Just the clots and cramping kind of rule it out! I think I experienced a chemical pregnancy, which is why I was getting light vvfl on tests but it never happened. Now I can safely move on and start again. So no baby! But a fresh new start!