Losing your virginity

Ok so I’m 16 years old and I just lost my virginity yesterday. Only I lost it to a guy who I’m not emotionally connected to. So I was suppose to start my period two days ago but it was late which I’m not surprised but I still don’t have it. ANYWAY when I get to his house he’s quick to say he wants to hit it from behind, and so that’s just what happens he hits it from behind then that’s all that happens. I had to force him to touch me cause I wasn’t wet and idk man it was just weird and well funny story I had sex before I was even kissed. Anyways after that I need someone to talk to, so I called my cousin but she’s busy so she doesn’t want to talk. So I called my friend and started crying and I’m not sure why. Then I call my Other friend who is a guy and he comes and pick me up and takes me to his house. Well I had to work at 5 and it was already 330ish. So he gets high I didn’t smoke cause I had to go to work. Getting to the point he gets so high that he gets horny and basically is forcing me to touch him but I managed to take my hand back from him and I left right after that. I get to work and I don’t know what to think. So I called the same friend before the guy friend and she says I can spend the night at her house to get my mind off of it. And while I’m working the guy friend comes to my job and I’m ngl but I low key didn’t know what to think. So after work I’m with my friend and we’re joking and everything and emotionally I’m doing great until today. I just keep replaying over and over what happened yesterday and I can’t get it out of my head. I want to talk to the guy again and apologize if I made it weird in any way and I want to talk to my guy friend and make it right , idk I’m aware I didn’t do anything wrong but something in my heart is telling me I’m guilty. Of what I have no idea. Anyway moral of the story is I have no idea why I’m crying right now and just need some words of encouragement:).