My ex be and his friend keep tabs on me? What does this mean?

My ex and I broke up about 4 months ago due to long distance in college and some other random stuff. I recently moved to the college he is attending because it’s closer to home and I see him and his friends around constantly. I have both he and a few of his good buddies on Snapchat and both him and one of his close friends always look at my snapchats. Like always one of the first few to view it. Then his friend posts snaps primarily of HIM so that I can see it. So I know it’s done on purpose. Especially when I’m out with friends having a good time and post it on my story and he tries to do the same thing. Also, another thing I realized is that my ex always is the one to start up conversations with me. He will swipe up on my sc story but the conversation won’t hold for long because he seems awkward and doesn’t know what to say. He also randomly asked me a while back to go to his house and help him with his dog (who I really loved to see when I went over during the relationship) out of no where and I lowkey turned him down and ever since he hasn’t been super out there with me lol. What does all of this mean? I honestly wouldn’t mind getting back together with him because we did have an amazing relationship and ended in fairly good terms. Does it mean he could still be interested in me?