I’m so confused and lost I need some advice

iz

Me and my ex have been broken up for nearly a month and a couple weeks ago he told me he doesn’t love anymore and doesn’t have feelings for me anymore and said he’s talking to someone. Then him and a chick stoped talking and him and I stoped talking then he has been messaging me for a couple of days every morning saying hey. And asking how I am. And then he told me that he lied to me about not having feelings for me anymore cause he was under pressure and didn’t know what to do. And he said the other day that he still loves me but we only broke up cause of the distance. But now I’m so confused cause when him and I stoped talking I was nearly over him but now since he’s been messaging me lately that i might still have feelings for him and I’m so confused and lost. Like when him and i broke up I was so angry and lashed out at people and I was more grumpy and pissed of. I couldn’t barely eat a whole meal cause I felt full in my stomach and felt like throwing up everything I ate a piece of food. But I’m starting to eat more now but still feeling sick in my stomach but I’m so confused. Idk what to do. Like I’m not hurting anymore but I still think about him and ugh idk anymore can anything explain shit to me? Or give me some advice cause I’m so lost