My fitness journey

Valentina

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing amazing today 💕

So I finally decided this year to start my fitness journey it’s been a little over a month now. I’ve been working so hard everyday. I wanted not only to physically look better but also to feel better as well.

I was suffering from depression and extreme anxiety everyday. It’s was tough time in my life

But wow..

I am so amazed and proud of my results. I’ve always had a difficult time staying on track with a fitness routine, I always thought it was impossible for me to feel and look healthy.

Suffering from severe endometriosis and problems with my ovaries. I’ve been in and out of hospitals weeks at a time. Not being able to get pregnant, and on top of lol that all the intense side affects from all the medications and chemotherapy injection that made my hair, skin, body just deteriorate by the minute it really took a toll on me physically and emotionally.

Trust me I know what it’s like to cry in the shower for long hours at times..

To the point where I hated my picture to be taken.. I didn’t want to be on social media or out in public.

It consumed me pretty much

Until I decided to just let go.. who cares how long it takes, who cares if you fall off the wagon every now and then.. all that matters is that you don’t give up. It will be worth it

We can do anything and overcome anything!

Become your own number one fan!

We as woman tend to be so hard on ourselves. Stop comparing yourself to others.

Ladiessss I would never ever post pictures like this 😂😂 I barely recognize myself

Top pictures are my first pictures on day one of my journey.