Feel so emotional

I had to call off this thing developing with this guy I liked so much because it wasn't something I could personally do (sexually speaking). It's not fair because he was the sweetest and funniest guy I've spoken to possibly ever and it hurts so much because neither of us wanted it to end but it would've saved a lot of heartache down the line (as he deserves someone who's into the same kink's as him and unfortunately I just couldn't handle the idea of them). I'm so tired after a long week of working and studying that I just feel extra emotional now and crying over it. It sounds silly but he was everything I wanted in a guy and made me feel like no other guy has, we had amazing chemistry and got on so well and I know I'm not gonna get that again because it was so hard just to find this one. Now it's 1am, I've had a 9 hour shift on my feet all day, haven't eaten (nothing to do with him tho) and finished our last conversation an hour ago but I just can't sleep anymore, too wired. Sorry rant over😢