Want to be pregnant again

I really thought the baby fever would go away, at least you think it would. I love my baby so much, being a mother brings me happiness I have never felt before... even when I am up all night. I feel complete. Which has amped up my baby fever even higher. I struggled with a little baby blues in the beginning due to being sad I would never feel the little kicks in me anymore...

I thought this would go away but I am 7 weeks postpartum and I crave getting pregnant again. I want like 4 children when I never wanted any in the past. (Accidently fell pregnant)

Please don't judge. I just need insight on this. I want to wait 6 months because I know it's better to wait. I also know you should wait a year, but I don't know if I can wait that long.. 😞

Update to commenter: I didnt really like being pregnant much, I mean I loved feeling her kick... but I just want more children and want to grow my family... but for some reason I want it now like the thought of waiting 1-2 years makes me sad... ready to be pregnant again. Idk