Its after 3am 😫😠😩

J

So it's almost 330am as I type this. My bf has his friends over almost every night/weekend and his cousin stays here every night. (Not sure if this us relevant but they're all in their mid-late 20s) His one friend he hasn't seen in a while is visiting and needed a place to stay for a few days, his planned place fell thru so my bf told him he could stay with us. Before this guy got here tonight, my bfs friends were up playing games, but we were getting ready for bed and planned on giving each other back rubs. His friend shows up around 1030pm with beervamd my bf starts drinking with his friends instead. I didnt mind at first, just went to bed. Then I wake up and it's 2am, they're playing drums with the speakers on full blast. Music studio is usually sound proof but it was so loud it woke me up. I dont wanna be naggy but that pissed me off. I look like hell & I dont wanna go say anything but I texted and called my bf. He answered me like 20 min later saying hes coming to bed soon. That was now 30 min ago & they're still playing drums and walking in & out of the house (probably going to smoke cigarettes) like I get that they haven't seen each other in a while but I feel like they're being disrespectful