We never have sex anymore 😭😭😭

Au

I’m 31 weeks pregnant, we have a 18 month old daughter, We’ve been living together 3 years and obviously the sex has always been great that’s why we have two beautiful children. In the begging of my pregnancy I never wanted to have sex I was just so sick tired and exhausted especially having a toddler to care for. So I would end up going to bed around 8:30 9 o’clock every night after I put our baby down & that was our bonding time. It slowly ended up him sleeping on the couch every night. It’s been 4 MONTHS since we have had sex. Almost 5 and I don’t know what to do. I’m legit balling writing this. I’ve expressed how I feel I told him I want him and I want to have sex I tried to watch a movie with him after baby is asleep and I just feel awkward and I feel weird like I don’t even remember how to start sex or be romantic and I got super angry and annoyed when he didn’t start anything and went to bed and lately he’s been getting mad and frustrated with me when I talk about wanting sex and it ends in me feeling embarrassed. I don’t even want to try anymore. I understand life is stressful and there a lot of stuff that goes on in everyone’s life but when you love someone you make time to be intimate. Is it because he doesn’t think my body is sexy anymore? I mean when I wasn’t pregnant he couldn’t keep his hands off me. He was the one that started sex and now I feel like he doesn’t want it or he would start it. I’m just sad guys I’m a very sensual person. I need that touch and affection. I don’t get messages anymore. We barely touch or kiss. I just don’t want to do this another second if he doesn’t love me. It all just confuses me because he’ll buy me flowers and surprised me with paying to get my hair done. He leaves his phone at home sometimes when he runs to the store and I always have access to it so I really don’t think he’s cheating unless he’s super good at hiding it. I just don’t know what to do. All I know is I deserve better I just don’t want to give up on my family. I just feel so disconnected from him it makes me feel so sad. Even on Valentine’s Day we went out for a nice dinner and came home fighting so we never ended up having sex. I’m just slowing falling out of love with the person who I thought I was going be with forever and it’s killing me. I just want to feel loved and I’m going through a lot and need my partner.