Could I be pregnant?

Nixie

First and foremost, I have been on the pill for at least 6 months now. I admit that I haven't always taken it by the hour.

I know the only way to really find out is to take a test. I'm honestly afraid to. I have a 2 1/2 year old son as well. I know I could handle becoming a mother to my second if it shockingly happened.

I've been throwing up and nauseous randomly, with or without anything in my stomach. I figured it was stress related but I've never puked/ have been nauseous this long in the past. I didn't throw up with my first. I had heartburn late trimester, that's about it.

I feel very bloated in my lower tummy, there have been no changes to my breasts as far as I'm aware. I've had a lot of odd cravings, like I scarfed down some cake batter, with just water. I had a very, very intense period of sweet cravings. It's still there but not as bothersome. I felt like I NEEDED the cake batter.

I've had irregular bleeding for the past year, so I really can't say when my last true period was. These past few weeks I've had on and off spotting, not enough to get on my underwear, but definitely there when I wipe.

Am I crazy or should I take a test?