Letrozole round 2

Su

Today my frist round of letrozole officially came to an end, today AF came. I was sad this morning thinking how my hopes and dreams were dashed for another month when I realized something, AF came... On her own!

I have struggled to ovulate on my own, sometimes going up to 6 months without a cycle ending. I have spent countless hours reading and researching, attempting to read erratic BBT charts, trying to figure how to "fix" myself.

But this morning AF showed up on her own, without needing to take provera, and I had a 30 day cycle! This is as close to "normal" as I have ever been!!

I may not have conceived this month, but I still am making strides in the right direction!

So in 2 days time I will start round #2 with Letrozole. My dosage has been increased from 2.5mg to 5mg cd 3-7 and have my first follicle scan booked for May 3rd. I am looking forward to what is to come and am taking this as an opportunity to further prepare my life and my body for what is to come.

So I will send out well wishes for all out there, in whatever form you need them. And If there is anybody out there who is on a similar path and would like someone to talk to along the way, I will gladly be your buddy if you'll have me.