Surprise, surprise πŸŽ‰

Torrie β€’ Expecting my first sunflower November 2019 🌻

So. We found out we were pregnant at the end of March, beginning of April, after a year and a half and two miscarriages. πŸ‘ This is how the rest of this month has gone:

β€’ April 2nd: Doctor confirms our pregnancy and says our due date is December 3rd, 2019 ❄ (4 weeks & 2 days)

β€’ April 5th: Ended up in the ER because there was blood in my urine. They did an external and internal sonogram just to find out we were farther along 😱 (7 weeks & 2 days) with a strong heartbeat of 152 and a due date of November 20th, 2019 πŸ¦ƒ

β€’ April 25th: We finally got to see our baby today, and we found out that the baby is actually growing faster than normal and is measuring a week ahead of schedule 😁 (11 weeks) with a heartbeat of 174 and our new due date is November 15th πŸ™„

Needless to say, the entire sonogram my baby made it perfectly clear that they DO NOT like people and want to be left alone. πŸ˜‚ They were SUPER active the entire time, but didn't want to show us their face OR their privates. If they weren't bundled up against my uterine wall, they were covering their face with their hands and their privates with their legs. πŸ™„

But, the entire point of this post is that I just wanted to express my excitement, and frustration, of being a new first time mommy. πŸ™ƒ Oh! But, they did wave to me during the sonogram. Little bratttt. ❀