Am I in the wrong here

Anyways you know what David I think he needs help. I know he probably is thinking a lot of different things about how I feel. But you know I think mentally for me after hearing him tell me he wants a divorce so many times over the last five months and him telling me that I make him unhappy and I make him feel a certain way and I make him feel like he’s retarded or if he’s going out to do something I could be like hey can I come suddenly he gets pissed off and says since when did you start taking an interest in my interests? No I’m not going to go fuck this I’m not going or how about 12 years actually 14 years of no hugging kissing snuggling him telling me I love you it all just makes me feel completely unequivocally unwanted, I don’t know why nobody is getting how I feel. I mean people it seems like they are perceiving what he has done as normal like how I feel is invalidated, like I shouldn’t feel that way but I should

it all has completely mentally wore me down to the point that I don’t know how he feels and I don’t know what he wants I mean he can say it but after hearing so much the last five months I’m just at the point of I don’t know anymore. I mean my own husband doesn’t even want me to go out with him when he’s going out to do something fun. All I can say is at this point I think he needs help and not necessarily prove to me anything but I guess in a way he needs to figure out how he is going to fix the damage he has mentally imposed on me.

Vote below to see results!