I feel so guilty...

Cara

So I’ve posted before about my 2 year old fighting for hours to go to sleep...today I have had it with her attitude even at nap time she was doing the same thing and she rarely rarely fights naps. So I put a baby gate in front of her door. She barely cried when I did it for her nap, I figured she’d atleast stay in her room I didn’t care if she went to sleep or not by that point. Well now it’s bed time it’s been almost an hour of fighting back and forth back and forth... I was like forget it! I’m putting the baby gate back up! It was the worst meltdown I have ever heard from her, both my husband and I went to check and make sure she didn’t somehow get some body part stuck in it. She woke up our one year old who then had her own melt down because she got scared awake. The screaming has finally stopped but I feel so guilty now because I hate just letting her scream, I had to calm down our one year old to go back to sleep, but I’m so lost on what else to do with her, I know it’s a phase but she’s just getting worse about it 😞 because it’s just a game to her.