🤱🏼 Lets heat your best BF tips for an ex-exclusive pumper 😚

Kennedy • Brooklynn Noelle 1•3•18 // Angel 3•27•19👼🏻 // 🌈Aniston due 1-10-20

So, I wasn’t very educated in the BF department with my first. At all. Nobody in my family really BF. And nobody really supported me. So I became a slave to the pump.

Making over 80-100 ounces a day. Every three hours like clockwork. Down the highway, on the interstate in bathrooms. I hated it. Literally hated it.

I stopped at 5 months because my stash was big enough to keep her going for her whole life 😂

This time I want to breastfeed. No questions. I want to. 100% committed to it. I know it’s going to hurt and suck for a bit, but I want to do that so bad for my last little one.

So, I want your best tips. I’ve already heard great things about the Hakaa so I already planned on investing in one. But I want to hear from you BF mamas that went beyond 6 months. My goal is a year or more. At the very least a year.

Pumping sucked. I feel like I was attached to it. I’d rather hold my baby and get that bonding time especially when they are little bitty. I so wish I could go back and do that with my daughter.

Brooklynn latched one time, and I got a picture I was so so proud and happy. But after that she wouldn’t do it, she was to used to the bottle.

ALSO. I have flat nipples. Not inverted, flat. I tried shields but they don’t make the mm big enough for me. I have like C boobs but since they are flat it just doesn’t work for me.