BF after weeks of mostly pumping..

Cristina

Hey there bf mommys..soo quick ?.. I had my bby girl on the 16th of April, she was born a day shy of me being 34wks. She only weighed 3lbs 12oz so she is in ICU but doing great.. I have 4 other much older children 20-13 n really didn't bf but for a few days with all of them so I'm clueless to everything. With this one I decided to try n bf bc I know it's way better for my premie thing is I feel real off doing it. I mean I try to b relaxed but nothing helps I think it's bc I'm not comfy in my cold surroundings at the hospital I feel my body tense up n I think my bg feels that also so I have been pumping n taking my milk everyday.. bby is going to b coming home soon n I want to get her on my breast I know once she is home it will b much easier as I am relaxed here..is it possible to go to bf after pumping for these past 3weeks? Will she take to my nipples or only want bottle? Should I try doing both? How do I know if she's getting enough of my milk? I really hate pumping but I know I'm helping bg.. I really wanna do this but don't wanna b a failure to her as I was to my others. If anyone has any suggestions or even know if it's possible I would really appreciate some advise or knowledge on this..TIA momma's