Lost our first pregnancy, and can't conceive again

La

In February I lost our baby three days after I found out I was pregnant. It seems like such a small and insignificant time I suppose, but its breaking my heart every single day.

Since our loss I've tried each month since to get that BFP, but unfortunately this has lead to nothing but negatives, and last week my partner told me he doesn't want to try again.

In my work I am surrounded by soon to be and new parents. My manager is recently back from paternity leave and loves to show off his little girl, my best work friend is heavily pregnant with her first baby and another male on my team is expecting his first child about the same time.

My other half's best friends have a nearly three week old baby, and we were invited to the hospital to meet the baby boy the day he was born. We went and I got to hold him for about an hour, and every minute of that I felt like I was falling apart.

I tried to communicate this to my boyfriend, and how it's difficult for me to move on when there's such a gaping hole in my life, but he doesn't understand and has told me to "get over it". I'm too scared to even mention babies around him because I don't want to irritate him and I know he's sick of me talking about it.

I don't know how to get over this at all, and I don't think I can move on. What do I do?