Keeping or not keeping my child

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and the father of my child doesn’t want a baby rn . He says later when we’re ready we can try but if I decide to keep it he will leave and I’m not sure what choice to make . He wants me to get an abortion. I’m scared because if I choose to keep it I risk my child growing up without a dad and if I get rid of it I won’t feel right and it’s not what I want . What should I do ?