2019 blessings

Samantha • 8/25/19 💙👶

This may be a bit long but here it goes. My hubby and I have been together for 8 years, married for 4 in September of 2015. We currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment and have for 6 years now. March of 2016 we decided to start the journey of a family. 1 year goes by and period shows up like clock work. Alright, well it normally can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive so no stress. Another year goes by. Feelings of resentment hit. Self-loathing. My body failing to do the one thing it was created to do, bear children. 2 years and 8 months now. We've given up hope. October 2018, I got on full-time at work and two raises before the new year. We decided to save for a nice vacation. 1 month later, New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, 2018, my period is late. Tested and it,came back with a very dark positive. We are finally having a family we want. Our little boy is due (ironically) on Labor Day and we are so excited. Last Friday, we were approved for a house loan. I am so beyond grateful and blessed with how 2019 is turning out.

24 Weeks and 2 days with Little Man. 💙