Should I go to the hospital?
I haven’t felt baby move more than 2-3 times all day. He’s a IUGR baby and my pregnancy is considered high risk. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and don’t know if I should just wait it out. I’d really hate to drag my 18 month old all the way to the hospital if everything is fine.