Is this really happening!?

19 months..19 very long, stressful, emotional, and exciting months, it finally happened.

Here’s my story:

My dream job growing up was to be a mommy. I wanted 4 kids at the minimum. When I was just 13 years old, I was diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS and my left ovary was nonfunctional. My gynecologists told me I had very slim chances of getting pregnant with my health issues. I begged and pleaded for a miracle..

My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage when I was 17 weeks pregnant. My husband and I struggled for 10 months to conceive our now 2 year old son. When he was 9 months, We came to the agreement to start trying for baby #2. We tried for a year on our own to get pregnant and we tried everything under the sun. When that didn’t work I decided to seek fertility help. The doctor agreed to try me on 3 months of Femara and if it was unsuccessful, He wanted me to go under the knife to take a look to see if it was even possible.

Before I knew it, 3 months came and gone. I knew what was going to happen and to be honest with you, That was the last thing I wanted. I started to realize that I should stop dwelling on getting pregnant because after all, I’ve already been blessed with one happy, healthy baby. I was defeated and I gave up all hope of giving our son a sibling.

And then it happened. On 5/20/2019 at 5:23am I took a pregnancy test. My period is 5 days late and I thought for sure it was coming. After all, Irregular periods are normal for me. To be quite honest with you, the only reason why I took a pregnancy test to begin with was because I wanted to wear white jeans to work and I didn’t want to start my AF

! I mean, how embarrassing would that be!? 😂

Literally seconds later those 2 pink, very dark lines appeared! I didn’t have to squint, hold it up to the light just right, or even take a picture of it so I could filter it a different color in hopes to see a line. It just appeared!

I’m still in shock. I’m scared, nervous, worried, but most of all excited! My son is going to have a sibling!

To all those that are tirelessly trying, It WILL happen! As much as I hated hearing this,

it’ll happen when the time is right and when you least expect it!

Thank you for anyone that has taken the time to read this! Positive thoughts, prayers, and baby dust to anyone that is going through a hard time trying to conceive! 💕