Medications while TTC and after birth

Katey

So currently my list of problems include:

Fibromyalgia treated with cymbalata

2 different kinds of migraines treated with monthly injection of emgality

2 slipped discs in lower back & a possible cervical disc issue, still checking into that, treating with PT & tramadol when needed

PTSD (which is the most important thing that needs to be under control not only for me but for the baby, I don’t want a stressed out baby!) from sexual & domestic abuse treated with therapy, yoga, colanzapam + cymbalta (I’ve tried Zoloft in the passed, worked very well)

I’ve gotten weaned off of my ptsd meds but ended up having a mental breakdown and admitted to the hospital

Also trying to find a better therapist to talk to and someone who is open to letting women stay on approved medications while pregnant, (this guy psychologist says as soon as I find out he’s taking all my meds away)

Any suggestions on medications ya’ll been on while TTC that didn’t cause harm? Or any others you can suggest?

Im going to talk to my Gyno when I go back in July and see what she says also, my husband and I are trying to find some cocktail of what works, between therapy, medication, the meds I’m on now but we need a good doctor because were Gunna start trying again at the end of July because I am just getting over a very bad fibro flare up (before starting cymbalta) for 4 months. I turned 30 in April also.

I know I have a lot of medical issues but there has got to be a way to do this!

Any feedback is appreciated 🧡