Super Happy

Mrs.Holland

I just wanted to take a moment and say how happy I am that my daughter and I have made it to 3 months strong breastfeeding. I know it's not very long but it's a big deal to me because I was afraid I wouldn't make it past 6 weeks (my sisters never made it past six weeks)

I can honestly say this forum has been so much help and I am not sure if I would have continued in the beginning because all the stress (am I making enough milk, is baby gaining weight? why is she on my breast all the time? She did not eat very long, does she have a tie? ) the chapped nipples, leaking all over, engorged boobs, marrying my breast pump at times, supplements like lactation tea and cookies ,long evenings and into the night cluster feedings, daddy barely able to help with feedings, calls to the lactation consultant, googling latch pictures, counting pee/poop diapers on a log... and I can say now I think we have made it out of the ruff area where I question how things are going.

Next goal is to make it to six months 😁 (would love to make it a year though. Baby step goals tho!) thank you for reading. Its been a stressful start in the beginning but I am so glad I didn't give up.

1 week old

Now