Doubts

Hello everyone, this is my first time doing this so let’s see how it goes. I have a 5 year old he is my first and only one, by now everything is a little bit easier he is very independent and sleeps throughout the night and that’s super great for but of course My husband and I have talked about getting pregnant again but I’m always the one that puts the break on that for this or that I always seemed to have a reason to wait a little longer until Last month we talked about it and I felt like I’m ready to do it so the excitement began I got my prenatal pills, and belly cream preventing stretch marks as much as possible lol) and this weekend I felt like we are struggling a little bit financially and that scared me so I told him that we should wait in the baby plans. He always tells me not to worry about that, that everything will be fine. But I do worry and even tho putting it on hold kind of makes me sad because I want another baby, I loved being pregnant and the idea of being again makes me happy, I want my son to have a brother or sister to grow up with I can’t help thinking that I need to be smart about this and plan it right. Not knowing what’s the right decision is is killing me and my anxiety is acting up no to mention I’m on fértil window so please share if you have been in this predicament before it will help me a lot.

Thank you!

Have a great week. 😘