Am I expecting too much?

This past week we have had my husbands cousin stay with us and she’s been kind of disrespectful in my opinion. My husband noticed it too. I’m not sure if that’s how she truly is due to being spoiled as a child or if she’s just forgetful but she will open a coke and leave it on the coffee table unfinished. Then she will open another one. She won’t pick them up. I have a 2 year old and a newborn and I really don’t like picking up an adults mess. She will eat food and leave it out, or leave the dish in the sink when she can just put it in the dishwasher. She leaves her towel on the floor in the bathroom. She leaves her dirty socks on the floor in the living room. She sleeps on the couch all day and will not fix the pillows back or fold the blanket she uses. She also never pays for her own food when we go eat out. She’s 18, works, and is going to college. She has money. But she’s never once thanked us when we bought her food.

I went to Taco Bell yesterday and I ordered a quesadilla and a drink for myself and an extra quesadilla for my son and he had his own water in a sippy cup and she assumed I was buying her food and she’s like I’m gonna want a large sprite as well. So I said oh I added that extra quesadilla for my son. She didn’t get the hint so I just added the drink and another quesadilla on top of it just so I didn’t have to tell her that I was expecting her to pay for her own meal.

I didn’t want to be rude and confront her or even just tell her because I felt awkward and my husband wasn’t around so I just let it go.

Am I wrong for being annoyed with how she is? I guess I could have just told her or asked for her card but idk I find it very rude to be like that. I don’t mind getting her meal once or twice but it’s been the entire week.