How to tell parents you’re moving¿

Br

My husband and I currently live with my parents because I got pregnant. My mom told us the only way we could stay here is by forcing us to go to college for two years. I am on my second class online now, but only chose this path for the baby because we don’t make enough to live on our own. I currently work for my parents and get paid through them and my husband got a new job closer to home. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant- almost 31 weeks and I’ve been non stop stressing my whole pregnancy because of my mother and sister. Last night my mom brings home a laminated sheet of rules that will start the MONTH the baby is born like rent and so on(could have own apartment with same amount of rent money).. and it’s going to be a struggle because the new job my husband has at the moment is not paying him enough and we talked to his friend who gave us a job offer which would be an amazing opportunity money and living wise, we’d stay all stay in one apartment together because we’d be able to have a good support system and it’ll be 2-3 hours from all known family and friends. My problem is that I know my mother will throw a fit and scream the minute I tell her and his family may not approved I’m afraid that she’ll disown me as her daughter if I go through with it instead of staying there with her but to pay rent under my own parents roof starting the day the baby is born and continue to go to work and college with no break seems a little too much for me and for my husband to deal with. They are not ones you would be able to negotiate or talk calmly with and need help or any advise on to how to talk to them.