HELP! breakthrough or pregnant?

Madi

hey so right now i’m on the Sronyx combined birth control pill (i skip placebo week to skip my period and go straight into the next pack). i’ve been using this as a continuous birth control for about 6 or 7 months now. last wednesday (9 days ago) i had sex with my boyfriend with no condom but he pulled out, although he might’ve cum a little inside me. i wasnt worried because i’ve been taking my pill perfectly and at the same time each day. but since tuesday of this week, i’ve been having minor cramps and pink/light brown discharge. i heard this could be implantation bleeding and i’m worried that’s what it is. i’ve been skipping my period with my birth control since april and i’m supposed to take the placebo pills / have a period next month. i normally only skip my period for 3 months, so hopefully this is just breakthrough bleeding. today i had some darker brown / reddish discharge when i wiped. hopefully that’s a good sign meaning it’s just my period peeking through where it would normally be (at the 3 month mark) and not implantation. what do you all think? i’m really stressing myself out about this because i’ve never spotted on my bc before. i’m not pregnant since have no other pregnancy symptoms right? thanks!!